Shout out to our Participants!
Big thank you to everyone who participated, including:
- Chase Levay, South Texas Regional Manager.
- Sue Birmingham, Site Manager, Austin.
- Sheena Cloutier, Site Manager, Las Vegas.
- Jay Hoger, Site Manager, Denton.
- Jessica Myers, Inland Empire Regional Manager.
- Jeremy Salazar, Los Angeles / Orange County Regional Manager.
- Gina Handlowich, Site Manager, Hooksett.
- Sonia Jova, Accounting Manager.
- Debi Lerma, Owner.
- Lindsay Jennings, Vice President of Operations.
- Kristi Hennessy, Staff Accountant.
- Kathi Bialik, HR Recruiter.
We truly appreciate your support and hope you had fun. We look forward to the next challenge!
About the Challenge
Do you have a charity that you love? Would you be willing to walk 100 miles to support it?
In the month of November, we will be taking on a 100 mile challenge. If you can complete 100 miles of walking in the 30 days of November, the RS Foundation will donate $100 to your charity of choice. Bonus, the RS Foundation will match any money you raise in addition, up to $100.
Rules & Exceptions
- All charities must be a registered 501 3©.
- You must turn in proof of mileage by the Monday of each week.
- $100 can only be designated to one charity, not split between multiples.
- Tracking device is required for proof. This can be done by a free app (Map my Walk), Fit Bit, Apple Watch, or pedometer (can be found on Amazon).