About the Scholarship
The RightSpace Storage Foundation believe an education should be affordable and easily accessible for everyone. The RightSpace Storage Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program available to currently enrolled students with a financial need. This scholarship program was created to aid the next generation in reaching their educational goals. A $2,500 scholarship will be offered in the Fall 2019 and in the Spring 2020.
Application Period: October 25th - November 8th. Scholarship winners will be announced by November 15th.
- Applicants must be pursuing post-secondary education. This includes community college, four-year public or private college university.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Scholarships are to be used only for tuition, fees, course-related expenses.
- Applicant must be an employee, children or grandchildren of an employee.
- Employee Applicants can be enrolled in half time (6 units). Other Applicant must be enrolled in full time credits (12 units).
- Must qualify for Financial Student Aid.
- US Citizens, US Nationals, US Permanent Residents based on the guidelines utilized by the US Department of Education Federal Financial Aid eligibility
Guidelines & Payment
Scholarships will be awarded in the Spring and Fall. In order to apply for a scholarship, applicants must follow the application guidelines. All applicants must fill out the online application on the Foundation's website. After initial application review, the Scholarship Committee may contact you for a phone or video chat panel interview.
Scholarship Guidelines and Payment:
- Scholarship must be used for ONLY ONE program payable to an organization through CHECK ONLY
- Scholarship must be used within six months of acceptance date or funds expire